Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Does Mac still use cups?
- Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 18:24:43 +0900
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Does Mac still use cups?
- References: <CADLSRd4RQXyEEwF95w11EynUnuPbDjPrxi3Wq8ZeVoyf+E=s2Q@example.com> <email@example.com> <CADLSRd5Zy1=ep102D5bMuPKranE7cNdAJ5nTBxXGNbasL4dyig@example.com>
On Oct 19, 2011, at 6:00 PM, nigel barker wrote: >> If it's running, visit http://localhost:631/ and see what happens. > > Tried that and got nothing. That's what makes me ask this question. > So you think I should try and start cups. How do you do that on a Mac > /etc/init.d/cups start > or is that wishful thinking on my part? Check this: http://hints.macworld.com/article.php?story=20110117121647762 Jean-Christophe Helary ---------------------------------------- fun: http://mac4translators.blogspot.com work: http://www.doublet.jp (ja/en > fr) tweets: http://twitter.com/brandelune
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Holy smokes, Unity and Gnome 3 suck worse than I ever could have imagined.
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Does Mac still use cups?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Does Mac still use cups?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Does Mac still use cups?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links