Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] Does Mac still use cups?
- Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 17:45:26 +0900
- From: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [tlug] Does Mac still use cups?
- References: <CADLSRd4RQXyEEwF95w11EynUnuPbDjPrxi3Wq8ZeVoyf+E=s2Q@example.com>
nigel barker writes: > Does MacOS no longer use cups? Until recently Mac users at my > school could see the printers, but now it seems new Macs can't. AFAIK it does. I bought a Mac with Snow Leopard on it a couple about 6 months ago, and it runs CUPS. Make sure it's running and configured to browse the network; it's generally a bad idea to run servers and maybe Apple's getting more conservative about starting servers without explicit request from the user in recent versions of the OS. If it's running, visit http://localhost:631/ and see what happens.
- [tlug] Does Mac still use cups?
- From: nigel barker
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Apple vs. FSF and gcc 4.2.1
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Does Mac still use cups?
- Previous by thread: [tlug] Does Mac still use cups?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Does Mac still use cups?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links