Re: [tlug] Disposing of a hard drive (How to proceed with RAID drive failure)

2011年 7月 15日(金)3:24 pm に Martin G さんは書きました:

> Anyway... what I really wanted to talk about was disposing of my old,
> faulty drive.

..

> I could just use my evolutionary ape-attack powers and smash it into
> bits with a rock. Which I'm not opposed to, but I have the feeling if
> I do that I'll be finding shards of hard drive in my apartment for
> months to come.

In all cool 'hacker' movies, they microwave the drives just before the
cops bust down the door. You might want to try this :) And if you are
paranoid, you must be guilty, right?