Re: [tlug] Faxmodem Configuration

On 06/23/2011 11:28 AM, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
CL writes:

  >  in learning.  I would much prefer a basic presentation.

Bite the bullet and buy one of those fax/printer servers.

Alternatively, I could just path the serial port to my WIN XP virtualbox, pop in the setup diskette and successfully send and receive faxes within five minutes ... and no more sound of one hand jerking.

I don't get Purity Points for Linux use but I do get to keep my "I'd Rather Be the Only Cabin Boy on a Becalmed Greek Freighter than Install an Epson Printer" rep intact.

Thanks to all who responded. It was truly appreciated.

--
CL