Re: [tlug] OT: Friend wants to work in Japan

On 22 June 2011 02:33, David J Iannucci <jlinux@example.com> wrote:
> He's a middle-aged
> man who has mostly worked in the IT industry, but doesn't have
> particularly strong or marketable technical skills, I think.

I'm guessing you work in engineering, not sales...

Seriously, if this guy's been working in the IT industry for years,
he's probably got some skills at something. Why not tell the list what
his background is and/or link to a resume or something; Someone on the
list may be able to help, or at least make an informed recommendation
that it's hopeless...

--
Edmund Edgar
Founder, KK Social Minds