[tlug] non-login users

Hello,

I wanted to create a non-login user, but I did the mistake of just
executing useradd without any flags:

# useradd wsgiuser

Anyway, after doing this I modified /etc/password and deleted the
newly created /home/wsgiuser directory. The entry for this user in
/etc/password looks like this:

wsgiuser:x:501:502::/tmp:/sbin/nologin

The problem is that fedora's GUI login screen lists wsgiuser as a
login user (I am using KDE in fedora 15. I don't know how this window
manager stuff works, but I think this login screen is gnome's and then
somehow KDE is started)  It seems that  useradd created an entry for
this user in a file other that /etc/password, which is referred by the
GUI login application. Any hint on what I should modify to prevent
this non-login user to appear?

Thank you,
Hector