Re: [tlug] POSTPONED to February - Call for presenters for TLUG January 8th technical meeting

On 27/12/2010 11:11, Edward Middleton wrote:
The planned meeting dates are February 12th and March 12th. Do any of
you have preferences for February or March meetings? are there days you
can't present?

I would prefer February, just because I am impatient when I have an idea in my head. But I don't mind really.

--
Jon