Re: [tlug] POSTPONED to February - Call for presenters for TLUG January 8th technical meeting

Hi Edward,

Actually I was thinking along the same line yesterday, probably there
will be too little attendance in January.

On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 11:11, Edward Middleton
<edward.middleton@example.com> wrote:
> Kalin Kozhuharov - Introduction to Digital Forensics: Using Open Source Software

In mid-February I'll be in Hokkaido, so I can present in March.
Actually I expect some additional "material" in the end of January, so
I will make it better.

Let's not spend the holidays making presentations, but more with
family and friends!

Cheers,
Kalin.