Re: [tlug] POSTPONED to February - Call for presenters for TLUG January 8th technical meeting

Hello Edward Middleton,

Well, I live and work in Vietnam, Hanoi but I do read the mailing list
quite often.
For the business, I am here for a very short time and I have to leave
Tokyo on January 22
So, I think I won't make it on February nor March :)

Regards,

Nguyen Vu Hung

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu [aka: NVH] ( in Vietnamese: Nguyễn Vũ Hưng )