Re: [tlug] [OT] Accomodation for 2 weeks in February

On 20/12/2010 19:58, Sylvain Vedrenne wrote:
Hi TLUG,

I'm planning to be in Tokyo beginning of February.

But my relatives have moved, so this time I have to look for some
other place to stay at.

Could you maybe suggest an affordable room for a two weeks stay?
Anything's fine (minshuku, ryokan, hotel), if it's not too far from
Tokyo, preferably with a LAN connection.

If you really want to save money, and also meet new people and are a trusting, outgoing kind of person maybe http://www.couchsurfing.com/

--
Jon