[tlug] [OT] Accomodation for 2 weeks in February

Hi TLUG,

I'm planning to be in Tokyo beginning of February.

But my relatives have moved, so this time I have to look for some
other place to stay at.

Could you maybe suggest an affordable room for a two weeks stay?
Anything's fine (minshuku, ryokan, hotel), if it's not too far from
Tokyo, preferably with a LAN connection.

Thanks in advance for any suggestion, and sorry for posting off-topic.

Sylvain Vedrenne
シルヴァン・ヴドレンヌ
Email: sylvain@example.com
Web: http://sylvain.vedrenne.org