Re: [tlug] [OT] Accomodation for 2 weeks in February

inverse wrote:
> the worst looking I've seen in Tokyo AND hostels there, due to
> being somewhat far from main train stations are extremely cheap,
> thus unfortunately attracting every kind of ultralowbuget people.
> Believe me, you don't want to bring bedbugs back home just to save
> jpy 2,000 a day.  In Tokyo you usually get what you pay for.

Luckyly I didn't get any bedbugs when I stayed in one of those very cheap
3500 Yen/night business hotels in Minamisenju.
Similar for Doubutsuenmae in Osaka.
I consciously selected the 'japanese style room' both times though.

--
Tobias						PGP: http://8ef7ddba.uguu.de