Re: [tlug] Arrrg! Permissions driving me nuts in PHP [UN-SOLVED]

> For the permissions on the parent directory:
>
> # ls -la
> drwxrwxrwx  6  autoteli autoteli  20480 Nov 29 00:00 backup
>
> ... however, there is no "s" in the permissions.
>
> Also, I did not build this hosting server. It's a commercial hosting
> service.
>
> Does any of that help shed light on what's up?

I was hoping someone else would chime in, as then I'd learn something
:-). To me those permissions look fine (well, too open, but not going to
cause your problem).

I wonder if PHP safe-mode security is getting in the way:
  http://php.net/manual/en/features.safe-mode.php

Make a phpinfo() in that directory and see what safe_mode is set to.

Darren

http://dcook.org/gobet/  (Shodan Go Bet - who will win?)