Re: [tlug] Arrrg! Permissions driving me nuts in PHP

Hi Dave.

I suspect the problem is with the way you're doing mkdir (for example,
you set the permission mode as 755 when you should have passed it as
0755), but so we can tell, can you post:
1) The code that you're using to make the directories
2) What the permissions of the directories that can't be deleted look
like, ie. the output of
ls -al /path/to/a/directory/that/your/script/created/but/could/not/delete

--
Edmund Edgar
Founder, KK Social Minds

ed@example.com