Re: [tlug] Ubuntu on just 256 MB?

I agree that more RAM will make everything better but the idea was to
salvage this old netbook instead of throwing it away. Not that I'm
cheap but I just don't think it's worth investing any money in it.

I just want to turn it into something my g/f can use to surf the net.

Will give PuppyLinux a try and still open to any other suggestions :)

Jc