Re: [tlug] dedicated server hosting in Japan?

On Wed, 2010-09-15 at 12:31 +0900, Kyle Hasegawa wrote:

> Those services don't sound mission critical.

Whaddya mean? These are pictures of my KIDS we're talking about here ;-)

No but point taken- I considered doing dyndns a while back but actually
I'd like to grow the site- I'm serious about setting up something to
combat Facebook. Also, I'm hosting mail for a lot of people right now so
downtime might be an issue. How long is your downtime usually when DNS
is switching?

Cheers,
Scott VanDusen
Tokyo