Re: [tlug] dedicated server hosting in Japan?

Scott,

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 11:48 AM, scott <scott@example.com> wrote:
> Peter may I ask why you switched to CPI?

It comes down to a combination of business and technical reasons but
for our needs we are getting more value for our money at CPI.
We had a few technical hiccups (things that can go down will go down
sometimes - has something to do with Murphy I heaerd). That said I
believe Tsukaeru.net would be perfectly fine for your needs.
Especially if you prefer an English interface and support then I'd
refer you to them.

Cheers,

Peter