[tlug] 14th July, Womans courier development workshop by Digital Eve Japan.

Digital Eve Japan[1],  a technology group for woman in Japan,  is
running a womans courier development workshop on the 14th of July.  The
details are given below.

Edward

1. http://www.digitalevejapan.org/

On 07/12/2010 12:44 PM, Waki Kawamoto wrote:
> ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
>
> 日本語のお知らせは、英語のお知らせの後に続きます!
>
> ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
>

> What: Workshop "Do you think everything happens for reason?"
>
> When: July 14th
>
> Time: (Doors open at 18:30) 19:00~21:00
>
> Price: 500 Yen
>
> RSVP: E-mail digitalevejapan.event@example.com
> <mailto:digitalevejapan.event@example.com> by Monday,
>
> July 12th
>

> Maximum of 20 people, so please RSVP as soon as you can!
>
> Please note that the workshop is open to members and
>
> non-members, but this time is only for women!
>

> Where: The Wesley Center 2F
>
> 10 mins from Omotesando Station Ext B1
>

> Map included in the URL

> http://lh-arch.com/files/TELLforweb.pdf
>

> Language: English and Japanese
>

> It is sometimes very nice to spend time thinking about your
>
> life, not the life for your boyfriend, for your husband, for
>
> your family, or for your friends. Your life. Come and think
>
> how you became you, and how are you going to live your dream
>
> life. Hold on, what was your dream again???
>

> We are going to have Ann Sado as our speaker. She spans
>
> various industries and people have asked her how she does
>
> it, but it reflects her inner integrity based on the
>
> difficult choices she had to make. She is going to talk to
>
> us about how she became who she is..... Let's listen to her life
>
> story and after her speech, we will give you some time for
>
> you to think about your life. We know you're busy, but let's
>
> spare two hours of your busy life for yourself. Two hours.
>
> We hope to see you there ;)
>

> 【Ann Sado】
>
> Ann Sado is a third generation Japanese-American with
>
> permanent residence in Japan who has lived in Tokyo over
>
> 30 years, serving both the foreign and Japanese
>
> markets/communities.
>

> She has experience working for multi-national brands and
>
> companies in the cosmetics and sports apparel industry,
>
> as well as management consulting and division start up
>
> businesses.
>

> http://www.atoz-sado.com/english.html
>
> http://www.gewel.org/e/gewel/staff.html
>

> What: ワークショップ「すべての出来事には意味がある?」
>
> When: 7月14日(水)
>
> Time: (18:30開場) 19:00〜21:00
>
> Price: 500円
>

> 予約方法: digitalevejapan.event@example.com
> <mailto:digitalevejapan.event@example.com> に
>
> 7月12日(月)までにご連絡くだ纔瘢韭絎竢蹠\xC2
\xBE
\xBE
\xBE
\xBE 今回の参加制限は20名までです。お早めにお申し込み

> くだ纔瘢韭絎竢躬臆辰任④泙垢❶\xA2
>
> 女舌皛逅跂勉闕㉒
\xBE
\xBE
\xBE
\xBE 場所: Welsely center という南舌皛逅跂勉闕山にある建物の2Fです。