Re: [tlug] Call for presenters for TLUG June 12th technical meeting

On 06/07/2010 05:36 PM, Jim Grisanzio wrote:
On 06/01/2010 02:04 AM, Edward Middleton wrote:
If you are interested in making a presentation in the Tokyo Linux User
Group June 12th technical meeting, could you send a mail to the mailing
list[1] outlining what you would like to present. Please CC me on this
email.
hey ... FYI: I can't guarantee wireless for this meeting on Sat June 12th. We have the room no problem, but wireless will be turned off and changed to a new system very shortly. I can't get a specific date at the moment. Apologies for the inconvenience.

FYI: We do have wireless today for the meeting in Yoga.

Jim