Re: [tlug] Dead Compact Flash (32GB)

Kalin KOZHUHAROV <me.kalin@example.com> wrote:
> Since it is not heavy enough for an anchor, LoL,
> if you drag it to the next TLUG may be somebody (me?) can have a look.

I'd really appreciate that, Kalin. But the "next"
meeting is today, isn't it. I can't make it today.
I'll try next month.

"Stephen J. Turnbull" <stephen@example.com> wrote:
> The real mystery here is that someone who needs a boat anchor can
> obviously afford a boat.

Please do not confuse the generic term "boat" with
a more specific term such as "yacht". I lived and
worked on boats for several years after college,
and I can tell you some are much cheaper than a CF,
though usually not the ones you live on.

> Obviously that's out of the league were you
> worry about 16GB flashcards....

32 GB, Stephen. I could buy a coupla "boats" with
the price difference.

jep200404 <jep200404@example.com> wrote:
> It's time for some diagnostics.

Thanks, I'll give that a go when my wife lets me
stop working on getting ready for our big move.
My expectations are that I'm gonna hafta take
advantage of Kalin's generous offer.

--Ralph