Re: [tlug] [OT: recent legal changes for paypal in Japan?]

On 06/09/2010 11:24 PM, Sach Jobb wrote:

PayPal told me however that some banks, especially the
minor ones or the ones further out into the country side that have
never heard of PayPal sometimes get confused and reject the transfer.
That must be fun.

Yeah. My little, minuscule branch of tiny local bank -- Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi-UFJ in Omori -- has real serious problems with PayPal payments to my account. Usually takes a minimum of two tries. Of course, these are the same people who cannot process an electronic funds transfer from a client that uses Bank of Hawaii via Bank of America, either. Of course, the problem could be that the client doesn't pay me more than once a month, and they forget what they did the last time a payment came in ...

--
CL