Re: [tlug] Force no scaling on Android browser?

Stephen,

Thanks for replying.

I tried this:

... but still no joy.

On the CSS discussion list I belong to, someone recommended I use "media" specifications in CSS:
http://www.insideria.com/2010/05/building-web-sites-optimized-f.html

When I read that, I feel like 10 years experience in writing CSS just went down the tubes and I might as well have just started yesterday.

All I want is for no resizing to take place. How can it be this hard?

--
Dave M G