[tlug] Force no scaling on Android browser?

Dave M G writes:

 > After searching on the web, I came across some meta tags which, I think,
 > should force the Android to leave the web page alone:

 > user-scalable=no" content="width=device-width; initial-scale=1.0;
 > maximum-scale=1.0;" />

AFAIK you're only allowed one "content" attribute per META element.
And the directives in the content attribute are comma-separated, not
semicolon-separated.  Probably Apple is just a lot more sloppy about
parsing.  Try

        content="initial-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, minimum-scale=1.0" />

That should nail it down.  See this page for details:

http://learnthemobileweb.com/2009/07/mobile-meta-tags/