Re: [tlug] Force no scaling on Android browser?: Think broadly: support all browsers

Dave M G wrote:

> I am developing a web page that is designed for viewing on an Android phone.

Think broader; don't limit yourself to just writing for just
Android (or an iP(hone|ad)). Write your web page so that it works
well on all RFC compliant browsers.

If you have found an problem in a browser, report it as such
to the maintainers, but make sure it's an problem in their browser
beforehand, not a misunderstanding of the browser or RFCs on your part.

> I asked this question on the Android developer mailing list, but it's
> gone ignored, quite possibly because they think it's beneath them to answer.

Be careful about attributing motives.

   http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#id383575