Re: [tlug] Printer recommendations if I can't fix mine?

Dave M G wrote :
> TLUG,
> My Canon Pixus iP3100 printer is no longer printing colour correctly. It
> prints everything in shades of blue.
> Well... black and white printouts still come out fine. Just if there's
> any colour, it goes off.

What makes people annoyed is that ink jet or bubble jet
printer that is trademarked by Canon requires regular cleaning.
If you have left the printer for a year without cleaning
or printing, chances are in many cases the printing head died.

Some printer makers like HP have one that you can put a
new color ink cartridge inside separately and even the head
inside separately.  I recommend purchasing some printer from
the vendor.

Cheers,
Ryu