Re: [tlug] How can my computer forget to do stuff sometimes?

> I'm not looking for a solution so much as I'm just curious. How can it
> even be possible for a computer to overlook a task every now and again?

Though I have no insight into your particular issue, it sounds like a
particular process in the sequence of items that are run each time you
start, might be taking longer than usual and thus other processes that
are depending on it to be started might not be able to start
properly...

Just a guess...

--
Romeo Theriault