Re: [tlug] Call for presenters for May 8th technical meeting!

Any takers for presentations? I am not offering this time, but I was
wondering if someone would like to do a talk on ldap? I would like to
know when you would use openldap, what it replaces, how to do a basic
configuration, and where is the best place to go to get more resources.

Also, I was talking to a friend of mine from KVH and he is interested in
talking about KVH's private fiber ring that runs around Tokyo and the
kinds of things a telco does. Not linux or, for that matter, open
source, but I thought it might be interesting to hear about where our
data goes after it leaves our networks.

Best,

Simon

System Engineer