Re: [tlug] Call for presenters for May 8th technical meeting!

On Thu, May 06, 2010 at 03:26:23PM +0900, Simon Gibson wrote:
> was wondering if someone would like to do a talk on ldap? I would like to
> know when you would use openldap, what it replaces, how to do a basic
> configuration, and where is the best place to go to get more resources.

Wont be in .jp on Friday the 21st but in my auth-talk i mention some
ldap-implementations on slide 21:
http://fluxcoil.net/files/a_sysadmins_guide_to_authentication_and_authorization__chhorn__current.pdf

Its a nice topic, if noone offers a talk regarding your questions it
should be brought up as a thread here..

Christian