Re: [tlug] YLUG 102nd Kernel Reading meeting

Hisayoshi Kato wrote:
It looks like talking about me..

I hope to stop by your YLUG presentation.

By the way, I'm planning to go Linux foundation collaboration summit[1].
If you want to know in details, I'm willing to present something you
would like to know.

[1] http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/collaboration-summit

Maybe you could do a short Lightning Talk about the Linux Foundation Summit at a future TLUG meeting? Perhaps something about your experiences there, the people you met, the technical talks given, any news out of the conference, etc. Just a suggestion. I may be going to OSCON and the Community Leadership Summit in July so I can do a quick talk on that if I go ...

Jim

--
http://jimgrisanzio.com/