Re: [tlug] YLUG 102nd Kernel Reading meeting

Hi,

It looks like talking about me..
I'd like to .. but unfortunately, all sessions will be in Japanese.
But, after sessions, we'll hold the party, it is called "konshinkai"
in Japanese, though.
So if you have any question, please ask me directly .. if I know, I'll
answer it..
If you guys are interested in DTrace, I'll present at TLUG.

By the way, I'm planning to go Linux foundation collaboration summit[1].
If you want to know in details, I'm willing to present something you
would like to know.

Regards,
Hisayoshi Kato

[1] http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/collaboration-summit