Re: [tlug] OSS network visualization software, WAS: [Semi-OT] Network connectivity diagnosis

Nguyen Vu Hung writes:

 > OpenOffice.org Draw maybe overkill but I think it does the job.

I find it sucks for the same reasons given that sodipodi/inkscape
does.  It's a drawing program, not an object-oriented image editor.

I've also found that (at least on the Mac) it's pretty buggy in that
there doesn't seem to be any way to achieve fine positioning with
things like arrowheads.  Maybe snap-to-grid would help, I gave up
before trying that because it was generally more annoying than
sodipodi (now basically obsoleted by inkscape).