Re: [tlug] OSS network visualization software, WAS: [Semi-OT] Network connectivity diagnosis

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 07:33:27AM +0000, Josh Glover wrote:

> I also use dia. [..]
>
> Have you found the free Cisco vector sets? Those, combined with a few
> of the vector sets that ship with Ubuntu, allow me to draw crazy
> network diagrams pretty easily.

Speaking of these? http://fluxcoil.net/files/dia_cisconetwork.png
I also use that, its so free even debian ships it with package
debian-common :)

graphviz was also mentioned, thats really nice for automatic
creation of graphs.  I.e. having a script once per month
generate a picture with the current structure of an ldap-
directory.

Christian