Re: [tlug] Can I safely delete these files from my web hosting server? [SOLVED]

Stephen,

Thanks for replying.

> ... the admin if there's need for them now.

I double checked with the support staff at my hosting and they advised
that all of them were safe to remove or delete, except for the one
tmpDSK file.

I still have 6 GB of space being used, which still strikes me as bloated
for the type of site I have. More investigation will follow.

For now, though, problem solved.

Thanks for your advice!

--
Dave M G