[tlug] -poll- nomikai on Feb 12 ?

TLUGers,

since our technical meetings are now happening every month,
I would like to poll the group: shall we still have a nomikai
on Feb 12 (second Friday of the month) ?

and if yes, I would like to return to the scheme of alternating
locations, e.g. once at Town Crier (good beer, pay as you go)
and once at Watami (regular izakaya fare, total cost split =
approx. 3000-4000 yen/person).

those interested in having a nomikai on Feb 12 (to start, at
Town Crier), please put your name below. if I see more than
10 people, I will make a reservation:

1. Alberto Tomita
2. <your name here>