Re: [tlug] 80K CPU (was Re: Linux 7 year ago?)

On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 08:04:45 +0000, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:

> I meant Motorola 64K

Never heard of that one, but I've done alot of work on the 68k including a
floating point math library for the Atari ST at one point.

> but as someone pointed out, that is not the
> actual processor the //c had. It had a 65K!

Or a 65C02. Didn't know MOST/WDC did a 65000 :)

--
G. Stewart - gstewart@example.com

Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars
to look down at things on the ground?