Re: [tlug] Linux 7 year ago? [was Re: [OT] job posting]

On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 04:02:40PM +0900, Henri Servomaa wrote:
> On Dec 21, 2009, at 2:01 PM, Patrick Bernier wrote:
> >
> > My "other" system was running ESIX, but it wasn't really mine. My real
> > other system was still an Apple ][+ clone ;->
>
> Wow, at the time I was using green and amber university ttys
> connected to, among other things, a SUN3/60.

Just to throw in some different names:

My first system was a KC 85/3, East Germanys Z80 clones.  They were
produced directly in my hometown, Muehlhausen.

There was no nice bbs-scene etc. around at that time.
First linuxcontact was with some cdrom distributed distro with
2.0.x kernel.

Christian