Re: [tlug] better than programming (off-topic)

>> I am shocked, absolutely shocked that anyone would say such a thing.
>
> Really? I'm not. While you might feel that there's a difference between
> prostitution and other sorts of essentially manual labour

That's not actually the basis for my surprise.  Having had a couple of
close friends get cancer in their 30s, I view her current work in
cancer research as dear to my heart.  Given that many people have a
belief that strongly says her night job is wrong, I'd actually worry,
if I were her, that the funding for my research would somehow
ultimately be affected.