Re: [tlug] linux@example.com How many widely can we do that?

On Sat, Oct 24, 2009 at 17:43, Christian Horn <chorn@example.com> wrote:
> What are your experiences with your employer?
> Maybe others just dont feel any pain in using windows for their work
> when something different would suit much more?
> I know some shops saying 'use the OS best working for you and just
> do your work'.

I have not been forced to use Windows in the work place for around 5
years now. It appears I may have been lucky.

My current work environment is a few Linux boxes (company install) and
a Mac laptop. I would prefer a Linux laptop however we do not have a
corporate install so I'm on Mac.

Regards, Keith