Re: [tlug] Tux is now in Tokyo ! who wants to get it ?

On 2009-09-08 20:24 +0900 (Tue), Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

> So what?  *It's not the "same movie", it's high definition.*

For me, it is effectively the same movie. Had it been available at
some reasonable premium at the time I'd bought the DVD (or available
at all, perhaps) I would have bought the high-definition version. And
you'll note that they're not offering me a discounted upgrade for having
supported them to this point.

Sure, they can do whatever they like, and all's fair in the marketplace.
But they're making me unhappy as a customer, and that's not a good thing
to do in a market where there are free (if illegal) alternatives.

cjs
                   http://www.starling-software.com