Re: [tlug] RAM question

Quoting Ian Barwick at 07/09/2009-23:35:03(+0900):
> >  Now 2GB memory is not so expensive.
> >  When I want memory modules, I go to Akihabara, and go to Techno House
> > Toei or Pasocon House Toei.
> >
> > ・MAP for Techno House Toei and Pasocon House Toei(sorry in Japanese).
>
> No problem ;)
>
> >  http://www.toeimusen.co.jp/~th/tempo/tempo.htm
> >
> >  e.g. about 5k yen for two  2GB memory  module
>
> Now those look like reasonable prices! Yodobashi seems to be 2 or 3 x that.
>
> Many thanks

The era of windowshoping is over. You even *think* about buying anything
- you should head to http://kakaku.com/ or http://www.bestgate.net/ first.

http://tinyurl.com/lyr7ql

The page only confirms the advice given by Miyamoto-san - toeimusen at
4,300 for 2x2G DDR2-800 is the winner at 1.05 Yen/MiB.

--
()   Georgi Georgiev   () Start the day with a smile. After that you ()
() ------------------- () can be your nasty old self again.          ()