Re: [tlug] search for encrypted information exchange

On Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 13:47, Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen@example.com> wrote:
Bruno Raoult writes:

 > Cool.. Then the discussion is over ( I also had concerns about your posts
 > only).

No, it's not, because you are still not acknowledging the central
point, which is that *most people* [blablabla]

Yes. You agree then. The point is the content only...

It is a pity we spent 2 days to agree on that...

Then, I repeat: I don't secure my laptop, and my safe is opened, with
the key on top of it... Any remark on that?

br.

--
2 + 2 = 5, for very large values of 2.