Re: [tlug] search for encrypted information exchange

Bruno Raoult writes:

 > This was in my first email: There is no data I fear to loose on my laptop.
 > The laptop itself would me my only loss.

I have no data *I* fear to lose on any of my computers; they're all
backed up.  It's *other people* who fear that data on my computers
might become available to unauthorized parties.

Until you understand that, you don't understand computer security.

 > And, yes, I know about security.

I really don't get the impression you do.