Re: [tlug] search for encrypted information exchange

On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 21:38, Niels Kobschaetzki <n.kobschaetzki@example.com> wrote:
Ohohoh... Everybody in the world uses VPN, as you know... Just ask your
friends, and come back to real world...

Ok, you don't use VPN and you have a "blank" machine. So you have an OS on a USB-stick that is encrypted, you tunnel all your traffic through ssh to a trusted server somewhere in a cave, never put the maachine to sleep and afte remove the battery and power adaptor from it. That's the only w

What??? VPN or tunnel for what? If I say I have nothing to hide on this laptop, I expect you to believe it. I don't think you know more on my laptop than I do.

Or do you? If so, please tell more about my laptop... if you don't, please stop the lessons...

Bruno.

--
2 + 2 = 5, for very large values of 2.