Re: [tlug] openssh on Centos 5.2

Edward Middleton writes:

 > I think Gentoo[1] is just trying to rationalize their PAM.

They may be trying to do that too, but the changes I'm talking about
have security impact; they change the way authorization is conducted
(though I don't know the exact semantics).

So my conclusion is that in the process of rationalization, they've
discovered that they've left a lot of dubious crap in the config up
to now.