[tlug] openssh on Centos 5.2

Hi all,

A "default installation" CentOS 5.2 will have openssh installed.

What I am trying to do is find a way to subtract openssh from CentOS
5.2 installation[1]

I know that openssh belongs to the group "Applications/Internet" so
during the installation,
I've tried to customized it. However, no "Applications/Internet" is there!

1. Is this a mistake of the installer?
2. Or openssh (and so do the rpms in the Applications/Internet group)
will always get installed
   regardless of installation options?
3. Or openssh depends on another rpm that I couldn't point out?

[1] Please don't ask me why.
[2] rpm -qil openssh  | grep ^Group
    Group       : Applications/Internet         Source RPM:
openssh-3.9p1-8.RHEL4.24.src.rpm
[3] http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2490/3828646517_d1300e2412_o.jpg

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu [aka: NVH] ( in Vietnamese: Nguyễn Vũ Hưng )