[tlug] ISDB versus MythTV

TLUG,

I was looking into my options for continued use of MythTV in the era of
digital broadcast in Japan. It seems that the "ISDB" standard they use
here comes with built in copy protection, and there's some concern about
whether or not personal data, such as shows watched, might be sent back
to the TV stations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISDB

Is anyone else using MythTV at all? Or does anyone know of any cards
that can be inserted into a computer that handle ISDB broadcasts?

--
Dave M G
http://tlug.jp/mediawiki/index.php?title=User:Dave_M_G