Re: [tlug] Top-posting

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 10:01:09PM +0900, Edward Middleton wrote:
> Godwin Stewart wrote:
> > Just wondering if top-posting has become acceptable here while I wasn't
> > watching?
>
> NO!

Ok folks, as you've already seen (and before reading Godwin's and
Edward's emails), I already mentioned this in my follow up on CentOS.

However, as both mods are extremely busy these days, it probably is best
if members (gently please) remind other members of proper technical
mailling list etiquette.

To those who do write me off list to mention it, I apologize--real life
has been extremely hectic.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6