Re: [tlug] SSDs

On 2009-08-12 10:24 +0900 (Wed), Graham Iphone wrote:

> Any concern about the write wear on SSDs? I understand it's still an
> issue on consumer models?

It's actually an issue on all models, to some degree or other.

But it's a fairly minor worry for me; I expect all of my hard drives to
fail catastrophically at some point, and have appropriate systems for
recovery in place. I expect it's quite likely that I'll be replacing
this drive with a larger one in a year or so, anyway, as the prices
continue to fall.

cjs
                   http://www.starling-software.com