Re: [tlug] Mythbuntu 9.04 rejecting Android USB connection

John, Ryosuke,

Thank you both for responding.

I appreciate you guys taking the time to make suggestions, but I think I'm going to let this issue pass. Rebuilding my kernel or working with the Android SDK are both a little too difficult for my level of abilities, and also a little beyond the value of the solution. Especially since I now have the workaround, as discussed in the thread on accessing the device via the network.

Thanks again very much for offering to help, and providing some understanding of the issues involved.

--
Dave M G
http://tlug.jp/mediawiki/index.php?title=User:Dave_M_G