Re: [tlug] First Android Phone in Japan release date announced

> The biz-hodai plan starts at 490 yen and then you pay by packet,
> the maximum is 5000. The voice plans are the standard Docomo ones,
> starting from 1900 or something (SS). So if don't talk much and are
> online all the time, expect to pay something like 7000/month.

What about the value plan?
http://www.nttdocomo.co.jp/charge/purchase/value/plan/

It looks from that link that the ht-03a is a qualifying handset and
with purchase you can get a 50% (ひとりでも) discount to bring the monthly
voice plan to the exact same 980 that softbank offers.

For the family plan (same 50% discount), calls to family members look
free and my wife can use my voice minutes.  Hmmn, if we both get
biz-hodai I wonder if I can use her data allowance if she doesn't.

I will have to check and if it's true.

Shawn